Henry Crawford is a poet living and writing in the Washington, DC area.
His work has appeared in several journals and online publications including Boulevard,
Copper Nickel and the Southern Humanities Review. His first collection of poetry, American Software, was
published in May of 2017 by CW Books, his second colleciton, The Binary Planet, is to be published by The Word Works in 2020.
- The Binary Planet to be published by the Word Works in 2020.
- First Prize 2019 World Food Day Poety Competition
- Honorable mention, Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest 2019
- A finalist for Slippery Elm Literary Journal's 2018 multimedia poetry contest.
- A finalist for 2018 Auburn Witness Poetry Prize Honoring Jake Adam York.
- Honorable mention Moving Words 2018 poetry competition.
- Honorable mention 2018 Beacon Celebration of the Arts competition.
- Honorable mention 2018 World Food Day Poetry Competition
- American Software published by CW Books, 2017
- 2016 Pushcart nominee.
- Honorable mention Boulevard's 2014 Poetry Contest for Emerging Poets.
- Writes with the Surrey Street Poets.